- Location:Liberty Hill, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Michelle B.
- Liberty Hill, TX
- errands, heavy house, light house, cooking, feeding, grooming, bathing, toileting, transferring
- I enjoy jogging, tap dance, and volunteering.
- About Me
- I have provided care in Geriatrics for 26 years independently and in Long Term Care as the Activity Director. And I love it. It is my true calling in life. I’m a great listener. I love Geriatrics. I am very task oriented.
- CNA, CPR, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Home Care, Nursing Staff, Nursing Caregiver, ALF staff, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, ALS, Other
- Additional Experience
- Certified Activity Director, Administration Staff, President of Activities and Social Service, college, specializes in Alzheimer’s, Dementia, stroke, Aquic Pool Therapy and Plane Of Care
- Years of Caregiving Experience