- Location:Georgetown, TX, North Austin, Pflugerville, TX, Round Rock, TX, Taylor, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Mercy I.
- Round Rock, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- I love reading, going for walks, sewing, cooking, and singing.
- Fun Fact
- I enjoy learning to play new games.
- About Me
- I am a good listener, knowledgeable in nursing care, and deliver services to my clients according to their needs. Caregiving is very important to me because it gives me the opportunity to serve and be of help to someone who needs care. I feel fulfilled knowing that I make a positive difference in their day-to-day activities which we may take for granted. We grow older in life and have no idea What ailment we may suffer. I Pray and hope that I might be treated with compassion and good quality care just as I deliver to my clients.
- CNA, CPR, Graduate Vocational Nurse
- Caregiving Experience
- Nursing Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Health / Hospice Aide
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Parkinsons, Alzheimers, ALS, Paralysis
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 8 Years
- “I really liked Mercy. I would give her a strong recommendation if she ever asked. Her skills are very good, good medical knowledge. She has patience, understanding and empathy. Her patience was outstanding.”
- “Everybody's has been very impressed. She has been just great."