- Location:Burnet, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Mary P.
- Valley Spring, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I like movies, visiting old towns, fishing, boating and furniture refinishing. I love cruises and visiting islands whenever I can. Most of all I adore spending time with my 2 dogs and family.
- About Me
- I have always had a love for the medical field and have been involved with caring for others most of my life. I enjoy making others happy and their day a little brighter. I was an army medic and have worked as a caregiver for more than 11 years.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- Retail management, newspaper editor, realtor and army medical instructor.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years