- Location:Bastrop, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Maria L.
- Bastrop, TX
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I enjoy traveling, spending time with family, and watching TV.
- About Me
- I went to CNA school to get certified because caring for others is what I like to do. Since I couldn't care for my elderly dad in Mexico, I hired someone to care for him 24/7 till he passed. I feel like this is a way for me to give back what I couldn't give to my father. My love for God helps be who I am - very patient, loving, giving, and honest.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 Years