- Location:Brentwood, NY
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Margie O.
- Brentwood, NY
- errands, heavy house, light house, cooking, feeding, grooming, bathing, toileting, transferring, transportation, handyman, Other
- I enjoy reading, learning new things, and moving up higher.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because it makes a difference in people's life. You can change someone's whole day just by caring for them. My personality makes me unique. I am very outgoing and take the initiative. I don't give up on anything or anyone. I am a great self motivator and still help out at my previous jobs if it gets busy or employees call out.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Home Care, Nursing Staff, Nursing Caregiver, Family/Friend, ALF caregiver, ALF staff, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, ALS, Other
- Additional Experience
- Receptionist, Management/Supervisor, Sales
- Years of Caregiving Experience