- Location:Lancaster, CA
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Marcus W.
- Lancaster, CA
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- I enjoy reading my Bible throughout the day and meditating on proverbs and psalms.
- About Me
- I listen with more than just my ears which allows me to understand life as it is and the culture in which reality is built. I love healthy communication and hard work as a hobby because it strengthens my brain psychologically which then allows me to help others. I enjoy finding the good things despite all the negative going on which then allows me to love my neighbors as my own self.
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Other
- Additional Experience
- I grew up with special needs family members so it was part of life for me. I try not to look at care giving as a job psychologically so that I can manifest caregiving all the time as a way of life. I have made understanding love joy peace patience kindness goodness faithfulness gentleness and self-control my work for the rest of my days helping me orchestrate through life
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years