- Location:Parkersburg, WV
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Madonna M.
- Parkersburg, WV
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- Spending time with my grandchildren,
- About Me
- I believe that I can learn so much from my clients and always respect their wishes.
I feel caregiving is a privilege. I honor my clients and I believe dignity is extremely important. I attended RN school and had 4 weeks left when I fell and broke both of my arms. I learned what it felt like being a person needing care.
- CNA, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- Substitute teaching, case manager. Mental health.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years