- Location:Saugerties, NY
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Mackenzie W.
- Saugerties, NY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Other
- I like to read, go hiking, and explore museums, especially the ones that are old mansions that they have converted into museums. I also love to travel.
- About Me
- I am a college educated woman in her late 20s, who has been to around 5 countries and 30 states. I love meeting new people and learning their perspectives in the world. Because of my extensive travel, I have learned to be patient and open minded. I am a creative, outgoing person who would love to share my next adventure in life with you.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Teaching, bartending (high end), hospitality (with Marriott), computer technician, retail
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years