- Location:Lynbrook, NY
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Lysha E.
- Lynbrook, NY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Transferring, Transportation
- I enjoy listening to music, dancing and painting. Honestly I enjoy anything art related.
I like to submerge myself in learning about different cultures and backgrounds. Learning a new language has been a recent goal of mine.
It might sound crazy but I actually do enjoy cleaning and creating a calm atmosphere
I also am heavily interested in makeup,skincare and nutrition! Feeling good on the inside and the outside. :)
- About Me
- I think what makes me unique is the amount of empathy I have for someone's situation. I care a lot about others and I just like the people around me to be happy. Caregiving is very important because everyone ultimately needs to feel taken care of, whatever ways it may be. Its important for people to know that there is someone there for them so they don't feel alone!
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- I have serving and medical assisting experience. I guess I tend to go for customer service related types of jobs. :)
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years