- Location:Austin, TX, South Austin
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Louis W.
- Austin, TX
- Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I enjoy studying art, reading spiritual literature, and group meetings with my Church community. I also love hiking and spending time with my daughter!
- About Me
- It is imperative to retain an aspect of compassion in being a Care-Giver, as an understanding of a clients personal values and to practice these to help maintain their well-being; i.e. usually by standard and code of practice that requires a consciousness & heart-felt understanding about Caregiving. I enjoy learning new things & am constantly seeking out alternative manners to learn to expand my opportunities; i.e. how to help others, communicate better, etc. I'm not afraid of failure as long as it becomes a part of a process that gets me to succeed. I'm an organized person and at my last company, I was able to apply this skill to improve logistics and priorities.
- Cooking/Safety Certification
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Family/Friend, Home Health/Hospice Aid
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Parkinson's, Cancer, Special Needs
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience