- Location:Boynton Beach, FL
Meet This Helper
- Lou N.
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I enjoy going on long walks in nature and on the beach. I love all animals. I enjoy shopping, reading and my daughters which are all grown. I have 4 grandsons and 2 more babies on the way.
- About Me
- I genuinely love to brighten the day of my client's. I learn quickly what works and what doesn't on some of the hardest cases. I get so much joy when I can bring smiles, laughter, a dance, cook with them. I understand the difficulty and thrive in that environment.
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I've managed Health Spas. I've bartended, waitressing and for 16 year's I built homes, log homes, remodeling. I was the cut-woman.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years