- Location:Seaford, VA
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Lisa T.
- Seaford, VA
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- Dog Walking, Watching Movies, Cooking, A Passion helping others in need, and talking long rides with dog, Kodi and husband.
- About Me
- I am a kind and compationante caregiver with a diverse medical background to help a client in need.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Housekeeking, Light meal prep, and and use of excellent administrative Services.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years