- Location:Ithaca, NY
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Lisa-margaret B.
- Ithaca, NY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I enjoy cooking healthy meals, I enjoy making art, and I enjoy being outdoors in nature.
- About Me
- I sincerely care about people, their safety and quality of life. I seem to have skills with working with people who have Alzheimer's and Dementia. My clients feel good when I am helping them or just there to give them company.
- Master's degree, None
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Other
- Additional Experience
- I have done some housekeeping for people in the past, and I teach a weekly meditation class.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years