- Location:Tucson, AZ
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Leticia V.
- Tucson, AZ
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I love to workout, hike, cook for family dinners, play board games with family and nieces and nephews, and spend quality time with my son. I also enjoy listening to music and dancing, reading, and watching a good movie.
- About Me
- I love hard, life is precious so I take nothing for granted. I love to learn new things and I’m very cheerful.
- High School diploma, CPR Certified, Medical Assistant License
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Quadriplegic
- Additional Experience
- Customer service, administrative assistant, food service
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years