- Location:Belleville, IL
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Laundrina D.
- Belleville, IL
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I love to cook, read books, and I love being a mother to my two boys!
- About Me
- I have been a CNA since 2011, but caregiving has been a part of my life since I was a child. My grandmother is still a caregiver, my dad -which is retired military - he used to be a caregiver, and my mom and many other people in my family. So it is kind of been a part of me since birth. I can say I just love to be able to assist with things that can’t be done for an individual. I enjoy taking care of people that’s where most of my joy comes from. I love to be encouraging, and I also love to be able to make someone smile - especially when it comes to patients, residents, clients etc.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Office manager assistant
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years