- Location:Lincroft, NJ
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Kimberly W.
- Lincroft, NJ
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Transportation, Other
- 1- Spending time outside/parks/walks/enjoying nature
4- Spending time with family
- About Me
- Helping others age in place is a privilege and one that I am passionate about. I have spent time caring for seniors with dementia. I have also spent time with seniors listening to and writing/documenting their life stories and assisting with their spiritual legacies. I have been a personal assistant and helped with errands, grocery shopping, doctors appointments, medication reminders, activities and compassionate care.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Non-caregiving related experience involved computer programming for many years, running my own jewelry business, coordinating various ministries within a church setting and authoring a book.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years