- Location:Smithville, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Kim L.
- Smithville, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transportation, Other
- Storytelling, music (musician and singer), gardener, artist (mosaic, water color, jewelry, beeswax), beekeeping, video editing, well traveled, collector or oral histories...
- About Me
- Skills: I realized after caring for my husband for months, I have energy, tremendous patience, excellent conversational skills, and the ability to go with the flow which are all helpful skills in working with the elderly. Work: Reliability, commitment, maturity, and dependability have been ingrained in my being. Commitment: Most important of all, I have the ability to care, to truly care about the mental, physical, and emotional well being of people.
- Caregiving Experience
- Nursing Facility Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- teaching, workshop presenter (over 175), youth consultant for librarians statewide, computer skills, magazine columnist for the last 10 years, published author
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 0-1 year