- Location:Georgetown, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Kim H.
- Errands, housekeeping , other
- Crocheting, Traveling, Puzzles, Pets, Reading, Cross Stitch
- About Me
- I have been a caregiver for my grandparents for several years, one of which had Alzheimer's so I understand the struggles that the patient and family can go through. Even in my own life, I know how the little things in life can become overwhelming at times, and we all could use a little help to make life a little easier. I am a licensed TX and SD pharmacist who can help with medications. I have a very quiet personality, but I can get things taken care of and I do have a good sense of humor.
- Caregiving Experience
- Clients with Alzheimer's and dementia
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- Management; pharmacist; pet and child care
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 15 Years