- Location:Holiday, FL
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Kim E.
- Holiday, FL
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I enjoy swimming, spending quality time with family and friends, sewing
- About Me
- I have always been around the elderly and I love to make them smile and listen to their stories. They have a long history to talk about.
I like to make them laugh and forget about worrying because that's what they do quite often.
I love getting them involved in something that they are interested In to keep them busy.
- CNA, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Front desk, scheduling, medical records
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 30+ years