- Location:Woodbridge, VA
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Khadija S.
- Woodbridge, VA
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I like reading, listening to music, taking walks. Being active outside, watching tv and movies.
- About Me
- What makes me a unique individual is my personality, I’ve been described as bright, bubbly and always with a smile on my face. I like to help people and I’m a dependable person. I’m reliable and like going out of my way for others. I take Pride in being a dependable person that can always brighten someone’s day.
- CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, ALS, Other
- Additional Experience
- Administrative work, food service.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years