- Location:Lauderhill, FL
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Kenisha C.
- Lauderhill, FL
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- Some of my favorite hobbies are reading and writing. I love to read different books like history books. I use what I read about to write my own stories.
- About Me
- I started in this field when one of my mom got sick. She find out she had Type 2 Diabetes, high blood pressure, and arthritis. After being hospitalized for about 2 weeks, I decided I wanted to care for her. I made sure she's followed her diet, exercise plan, took her medication, etc. After working with her, for less than two months, her health started increasing. She was losing a good amount of weight and things that she thought she couldn't do before she was able to do. I saw the accomplish my mom was able to make and the smile she wore on her face was one of the best moments in my life. I knew then that I could never pass up another opportunity to put a smile on someone else face. That's when I became a caregiver. What makes me unique is my personality. I have a bubbly, friendly personality that loves to see everyone smiling and in good spirits. I'm also welcoming and approachable. I want to make sure I am comfortable and more importantly that my clients are comfortable with me.
- CPR Certified, Home Heath Aide Certificate, First Aid, Alzheimer's and Dementia Training
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- Child Care, Retail, Customer Service
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 Years