- Location:Cary, NC
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Kelli R.
- Cary, NC
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- Cooking-healthy food esp. Exercise-walking and traveling-anywhere!!! I arrange flowers and like to decorate. I never say no to a trip to the beach or the mountains.
- About Me
- I am caring, determined and compassionate. I have 20+ years dealing with the medical and pharmaceutical industry. My son has been a T1 diabetic since he was a young child so I know all things "diabetes related".
- Bachelor's degree, None
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Other
- Additional Experience
- I arrange flowers for weddings, mentor and participate in awareness campaigns for diabetes, I have a degree in finance and take care of my parents two households.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years