- Location:Louisburg, NC
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Kei F.
- Louisburg, NC
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I love my family (son and grandkids).
Helping others when needed. I enjoy church. I'm also a Dallas Cowboys and Blue Devils fan.
- About Me
- I'm able to work in any field and love meeting new people. Caregiving is very important to me because my mother had to have a caregiver. I just loved how they helped my mother with all her needs. From that day forward I KNEW I could help any and everybody.
- High School diploma, CPR
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's
- Additional Experience
- Cashier, retail, Hair dressing
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years