- Location:Dublin, PA
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Katie C.
- Dublin, PA
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- My top three hobbies are reading, rock painting and kayaking! My interests include anything in nature, travel and photography.
- About Me
- I grew up as a missionary kid in Senegal, West Africa!
I am calm and quiet. I am content at home and don't need a lot of entertainment.
I have always loved the field of caregiving. I have been in childcare for many years and I am excited to expand my skills to care for the elderly as well. I love to help people have a better quality of life and to take on the work of caring for a home.
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nanny
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- I have been in the caregiving field for all of my adult life. My experience in a home that wasn't personal caregiving was managing the home itself. My regular duties were errands, grocery shopping, laundry, pet care, light housekeeping, meal prep, car service, and more.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years