- Location:Georgetown, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Kathy D.
- Georgetown, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Other
- Walking to river with my dog, swimming, interior design.
- About Me
- I have been counseling and doing some form of helping others since I began my career in 1985.
I thrive on being with others and love giving back to the world, paying it forward. Being a caregiver to my parents for several years was challenging and rewarding, I found out I was good at it. I am unique because I can listen when needed, and carry on intelligent conversations when it's applicable.
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia
- Additional Experience
- College admissions counseling, new home sales, interior decorating.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years