- Location:Georgetown, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Kathleen M.
- Georgetown, TX
- errands, heavy house, light house, cooking, feeding, grooming, transportation
- I enjoy reading any book I can get my hands on from fiction to non-fiction, running, and baking. Cooking in general is a calming activity for me and honestly the majority of my time is spent in my kitchen. My family says I am pretty good at it but they are probably a bit biased. I love spending time outside with my family. I am a fan of musical theater and would listen to showtunes all day if I could. Theater was a huge part of my late teens/early adulthood and if I could afford it I would go see a live performance every week.
- About Me
- As my own family members age they told me how frustrating it was not to be able to complete tasks they were used to doing. Having outside help with everyday tasks eases some of the stress. Many seniors do not have family that is able or willing to help and it is our responsiblity to step in when others are not able. I have been told I have the negotiation skills and patience of an FBI negotiator by a gentleman who watched me navigate the beginnings of my child's tanturm in the middle of a grocery store many years ago and that has always stuck with me. I truly enjoy taking care of others, service and compassion run in my blood. I understand the importantance of combating loneliness and social isolation in seniors.
- Caregiving Experience
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- For the past 8 years I have been raising and homeschooling my children. My work before that was mainly in the food service industry.
- Years of Caregiving Experience