- Location:Brooklyn, NY, Jamaica, NY
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Kanika R.
- Jamaica, NY
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- A few of my interest include: Reading my Bible and edifying books, and prayer time; spending quality time with my family/friends; going to church; doing medical missionary work; cleaning; exercising; gardening; networking; self-development; and helping people in need through lifestyle/health coaching.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me, because of my heart of compassion, nurturing, warm, and caring personality, and desire to support those in need of safe, quality, tender-loving care, and assistance. As well as, supporting families in caring for their love one's (patient/client) physical, social, and/or emotional well-being. I am a professional that is empathetic, compassionate, caring, meticulous, & sensitive in dealing and helping others, especially vulnerable populations. I believe relationship(s) and health/care are connected. I have a social work background, experience in geriatrics/late adulthood, house-keeping, therapeutic, and respite care. My beliefs and values are intrinsic to my effective and exceptional work, service, and character. I am an ambivert, that is flexible, spontaneous, routine, thorough, clean, & orderly. I have a broad diversity of knowledge, skills, and abilities that are transferrable to my assigned duties, that often surprise people. I am trustworthy and have exceptional management skills, when it comes to someone's life/well-being, care, advocating on their behalf, their physical and mental health, home, and/or finances. I often go above and beyond the call of duty, taking everything, I do seriously, with care! A rare gem, I live to serve!
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, Other
- Additional Experience
- Document Depression Recovery | Computer Proficiency | Counseling | Lifestyle Coach | Health Educator | Relationship Facilitator/Coach | Teaching | Project and Financial Management| Documentation Management | Sales & Product Delivery | Executive Administrative Assistant | Customer Service | Live-In Home Manager | Therapeutic Foster Care | Health Cooking Instructor/Demonstrator | Religious and Programs Volunteer in County Jail/Prison
- Years of Caregiving Experience