- Location:Roxboro, NC
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Kadara J.
- Roxboro, NC
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transportation
- I enjoy spending time with my children, going to the movies, and traveling.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because I lost my grandmother and I wish I could have done more for her before she passes and I have other grandparents that are becoming sicker and I try to help them in any way that I can.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I have food service experience, manufacturing, and I worked as a call center rep.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years