- Location:Aurora, CO
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Aurora, CO
- Honey Bee
- I am an animal advocate and volunteer for several animal groups. I enjoy walking my dogs, riding Motorcycles, Paddle boarding, Flower Gardening, travel and camp in my 50 year old vintage camper.
- Fun Fact
- I got my motorcycle license 2 years ago and I drive a vintage motorcycle.
- About Me
- It makes my heart feel good to help others that are struggling. I believe some seniors just get lonley and need someone other than family or neighbors to talk to them and just listen to them. Some people have no one. I am very reliable, trustworthy and caring. I love to find a way to make people smile. I enjoy listening and being present for people.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Home Health / Hospice Aide, Activity Coordinator/Director at a Nursing/Assisted Living Facility.
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Diabetes, Stroke, Cancer, Quadriplegic/Paraplegic, Special Needs.
- Additional Experience
- I currently own a pet sitting business that I have been building for 10 years. For the past 3 years I worked as a Care Manager for non-medical home health company. I have worked as an Activities Director, Life Enrichment Coordinator, Department Manager for Independent Living, Retirement Communities and Assisted Living facilities. I have a class C CDL and drove a 20 passenger bus with those positions. I worked as a Program Director for Jenny Craig and as a Fitness Instructor for the YMCA and other gyms.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 25 Years