- Location:Georgetown, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Julia M.
- Honey Bee
- I do love to write and I like listening to all types of music; especially jazz, gospel, R&B, classical and country music.
- Fun Fact
- I have lived in the Georgetown area most of my life. I was raised in Georgetown, as well as raising my own 3 children here.
- About Me
- I am an easy going person who enjoys nurturing and treating people with kindness. I love to find resources that allow people to maintain their independence, as well as provide companionship. I retired last year from the Georgetown School system, working with special needs children. I have always worked in a nurturing environment or caregiver role. That is when I am most happy. I enjoy finding resources to enrich the lives of people needing a helping hand. Family, home, and pets are always in the center of my life. I am a huge animal lover, enjoy cooking, and working in the yard. I look forward to meeting new people and providing the assistance needed to have a better quality of life.
- First Aid Certification, CPR
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, COPD
- Additional Experience
- I have worked with children with special needs and medical issues for 17 years. I have also worked in a medical offical and have a calm reassuring demeanor.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 25 Years
- “Julia is Great. Very pleased with my Helper Bee Julia and look forward to having her every week.”
- "We are just so happy with Julia, and so is my mom. My mom really pushed back on me at first but then when Julia came in she really liked her and she's agreeing now that it's a good idea."
- "She seemed to be very accommodating. She sounded as if she really did care ... cares for people with special needs. So, I'd like for her to work with my husband."