- Location:Gilmer, TX, Gilmer, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Juanita S.
- Gilmer, TX
- errands, heavy house, light house, cooking, feeding, grooming, bathing, toileting, transferring, handyman, Other
- I love spending time with my grandchildren especially in church. We do a lot of fishing together as well.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because one day we will need someone to take care of us and it is very important that the ones in need of care get the very best of care. I love and enjoy helping others that can't do for themselves. I worked for the Gardens assisted living for 2 years and absolutely loved it enjoyed the company of the people that I took care of.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Home Care, Nursing Caregiver, Family/Friend, ALF caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid
- Caregiving Specialties
- alzheimers, dementia, parkinsons, als, Other
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience