- Location:Katy, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Juanita H.
- Katy, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I love to read in my spare time. I love children / grandchildren. I love spending quality time with them.
- About Me
- Caring for others is my passion. My Mom is a retired RN and my Dad was a paramedic. Caring for others is just rooted in my blood. I care for others as I wish others will care for me. I always go above and beyond to meet the needs of my patient. I like to listen to them and really get to know what they like and what they do not care for. I am always on time and very knowledgeable in all aspects of the job.
- CNA, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- Customer Service, Insurance Billing Coding and Insurance
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years