- Location:Georgetown, TX, Salado, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Jolene M.
- Georgetown, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- Some of my hobbies include traveling, playing card games, and cooking. I enjoy anything that involves being creative.
- Fun Fact
- I collect Christmas movies.
- About Me
- I'm very attentive, compassionate, reliable, honest. I'm very well liked by all my patients. People are my passion and I love taking care of them. In my life I have taken care of young and old alike, from new born to final years of life.
- CNA, CPR, First Aid Certification, Medical Assistant, CPI Training
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Home Health / Hospice Aide, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, etc.)
- Caregiving Specialties
Dementia, Parkinsons, ALS, Diabetes, Cancer
- Additional Experience
- I have owned a Daycare for 9 years and worked in the School District Teaching and Nursing for 15 years. I have experience with medically fragile children in wheelchairs, as well as many disabilities.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 25 Years
- “Jolene is a super, super caregiver and has made a tremendous difference in Henry's life. I'm so happy to have her working with me."