- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- John W.
- Austin, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- Writing and drawing comic books. Reading fiction and non-fiction. Cooking.
- Fun Fact
- I baby sit on a regular basis for a tortoise named Swee' Pea. Also, last year I completed a 64 page comic book based partially on reality.
- About Me
- I am one of the more humble fellas you could ever hope to meet, so it is difficult for me to expound on all my positive attributes. A couple of them (and I quote) "John has the patience of a saint and the heart of a lion" and " Boy that guy John sure is a pleasure to be around and he can throw a wholesome meal out of just about anything."
- Bachelor's Degree
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Home Health / Hospice Aide
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, ALS, Diabetes, Stroke, Cancer, Quadriplegic/Paraplegic, Special Needs
- Additional Experience
- Maintenance/handyman, portrait painter, and all facets of restaurant work, retail, and delivery
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 25 Years