- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Joannah B.
- Austin, TX
- Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Handyman Services, Other
- I study graphic design as a major, I’m creative, love to sing, dance, swim, travel, solve puzzles, and play games. Photography and editing photos, and modeling are also passions of mine too.
- About Me
- I am an East African and American beach girl that grew up with art and challenges. Epilepsy was one of those challenges but I can now say I’m an epilepsy warrior. Because art and loving people helped me I’d like to give back and motivate others with my art and story.
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- I have worked as a graphic designer and made all the wall art in friends, and families apartments back home. My art is how I express myself and I’d love to create a special bond with my potential bosses(seniors) and make art with them too.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 0-1 year