- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Jessica H.
- Austin, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- Cooking, I love cooking and trying new recipes. Travel, I enjoy traveling a least once a year to a different place. Listening to music I think that listening to different types of music makes your heart cheerfull.
- About Me
- I am a very good communicator and find easy for me to relate to other people. I really enjoy learning new things and am constantly seeking out new opportunities. I'm not afraid of failure, in fact, I think it is an essential part of the experimental process that gets me to success. caregiving plays a very important to me because is something that I have in my heart since I enjoy taking care my mother before she passed. I Love showing the clients my Integrity, Compassion, accountability, Respect and Excellence each day a go to take them.
- High School diploma, CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- cooking, costumer services, and team leader, secretary
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years