- Location:Providence, RI
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Jessica D.
- Providence, RI
- errands, heavy house, grooming, toileting, transferring, transportation
- I am passionately curious...I love learning, studying and seeking knowledge and researching. I enjoy reading writing. I enjoy exploring the outdoors and adventures.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because I feel it is the duty of those who are able bodied to care for those who are in any kind of need. It gives me a great sense of happiness and accomplishment to be of help to others. I have quite alternative beliefs and ideas than most folks and am able to see things from different perspectives.
Ethics and morals govern all of my actions in life.
I am a firm believer in serving others. It is what I wish to dedicate my life to.
- Caregiving Experience
- Nursing Staff, Nursing Caregiver, Professional Clinician
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, ALS, Other
- Additional Experience
- Basic computer and POS system skills, cashier/safe/cash handling experience, extensive customer service experience including managerial, serving/restaurant experience, childcare/education experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience