- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Jesse L.
- Austin, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Handyman Services, Other
- Gardening -- I have garden beds in my yard and find great joy in planting and watching my veggies and flowers grow.
Arts & Crafts -- Origami, sewing simple projects, leatherwork, doodling.
Quality time with my loved ones.
- About Me
- I was the primary caregiver for my mother who passed away on March 1st, 2012, after battling cancer for 6 years. During these years, it was hard to find the time and energy to just sit with my mom and enjoy an episode of Cheers, or ask her about years past. With so much work to be done, it felt like there just wasn't enough time left to sit down. Because of this I feel like I missed out on a special part of her life.
In my free time, I would love to be in service to elders in my community and offer something I wish I could have given more of to Momma.
- Caregiving Experience
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- Writing, editing, sales, recruiting, training, project management
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years