- Location:Spokane, WA
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Jess G.
- Spokane, WA
- Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- I spend the majority of time with my children. Family time is vital. I love being outside enjoy the fresh air and going on long scenic drives. I read a lot. I love oldies music. I love watching old tv shows and games. One of my favorite activities is having conversations and getting to know people.
- About Me
- I am extremely dedicated and dependable; when I give a client my full committal I'm loyal to them. I am extremely empathetic and caring. I believe this gives me a leg up from my competitors because I get great joy from helping others.
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Other
- Additional Experience
- Childcare, food service, maid/hotel work
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years