- Location:Cedar Hill, MO
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Jennifer K.
- Cedar Hill, MO
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I enjoy camping, hiking, and fishing. I also enjoy going to the movies, reading books, and watching docuseries.
- About Me
- I have an abundance of patience and understanding. From the time I was a young adult, I have always been the one to step up and help anyone in need. I love to volunteer my time for charitable causes, too. Caregiving is important because I want to provide assistance for those who cannot do it themselves. It is very rewarding for me to see the appreciation that my clients express when I am able to help them.
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Customer Service experience of over 15 years. 2 years housekeeping experience. Over 5 years administrative assistance with a career diploma, as well, from Hickey College.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 0-1 year