- Location:Hampton, NH
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Jennifer A.
- Hampton, NH
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I love to ski, golf, boat, travel and try new fine dining establishments. What I value most is hard work, my family and friends.
- About Me
- I have a huge heart and have an endless amount to give and help people. I have always loved the elderly and hold something dear to my heart for them. I am compassionate, empathetic, kind and honest.
- CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's
- Additional Experience
- My mom was an educator and nutritionist. She practiced this also in our home will allowed all of us to learn tremendously. I am extremely organized and clean and have often run my own cleaning business in addition to my jobs.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years