- Location:Austin, TX, Georgetown, TX, North Austin, Pflugerville, TX, Round Rock, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Jennie D.
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- North Austin
- Gardening, Hiking, Movies, Visiting Museums, Going on Walks, Traveling, Art, Going to Concerts, Painting Pottery, Painting nails, Walking dogs, Visiting Caves, Yoga, Fitness
- Fun Fact
- Fluent in Portuguese and efficient in Spanish
- About Me
- Hello! My name is Jennie.
The job your considering hiring me for is the most enjoyable job for me. I love spending time with people who have more wisdom than I do.
I can cook Italian dinner in the comfort of your own home for you.
Two of my current clients have MS and need to be stretched and do workouts. For those who want help with take home Physical therapy tasks, I'm into fitness and a great help! One lady has had great progress, has built muscle, and we have have built our friendship along the way. It's so rewarding for both of us to see the progress and feel better as we work out together.
Some days are already taken, but some are flexible. Contact me and let's see if we will be a good match and can get a good schedule going!
- Caregiving Experience
- Long Term Care, Private Duty Senior Caregiver,, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Hospital, Hospice, Adult Day Care
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- Physical Therapy, Sales
- "She's a fun gal. She really keeps your mind movin'!"
- "She's been very attentive ... flexible ... let's see what else can I say about Jennie? ... very HELPFUL."
- "Jennie has been awesome. She had a challenging situation with her client last week and handled it extremely well. She is a great professional who truly cares about her clients."