- Location:Boonscamp, KY
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Janet H.
- Boonscamp, KY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring
- I am a proud nan of six grandchildren. I enjoy playing with them and just spending time together. I have been married for 31 years now. My hobbies are crafts, I like canvas painting, not very good at it but very much enjoy it. I enjoy working with others, and knowing I can make someone’s day a little better.
- About Me
- I am good at multitasking, I am reliable, trustworthy. I am always on time ready to do whatever the task . I am not a procrastinating person. I have worked all types of clients with all types of needs. I’ve been a CNA for over 20 years now and hold my license in good standing. I enjoy people and being of help. I have a great medical background. I have worked with Hospice for 12 years, home care for mor than 15.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I have worked in fast food, hotel as a maid. I have experience in managing monthly expenses on a budget.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years