- Location:Brentwood, NY
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Jaina W.
- Brentwood, NY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- I truly enjoy cooking, singing, and DIY projects.
- About Me
- I've spent years gaining experience as a caregiver by caring for people that were either disabled, injured, or losing the battle against an aging body and I could not have asked for a more rewarding career. I genuinely care about the people I work with and I take pride in having that reflected in my care. I am the companion that will go above and beyond to ensure the person I am working with feels, and is; valued, comfortable, and properly cared for at all times.
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I've worked as a hostess in a restaurant, as an assistant in a day care, and in a customer service call center.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years