- Location:Richburg, SC
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Jacqueline G.
- Richburg, SC
- Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring
- My hobbies are crafting, making things for others. I'm interested in becoming more active in my community with the elderly.
- About Me
- I think what makes me unique is the most unruly and difficult clients that everyone flees they draw attention to me. Caring for the elderly is important to me because I'm passionate about it. My father is 89 my grandmother recently passed at the age of 102 I treat every client as I would like my father to be treated.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I have a little warehouse experience.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years