- Location:Belleview, FL
Meet This Helper
- Isaac M.
- Belleview, FL
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services
- Computers, gaming, fishing
- About Me
- I love helping people weather that means working with them or helping them with what ever task they need help with.
I believe in treating people the way I want to be treated, putting myself in their shoes and taking care of them if it was me or a family member.
I feel if I make other people happy then I am happy, I want to help as many people as I can and to see people smile means everything. (My name means laughter)
- Med Tech Certified, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I am a cook, computer tech, sales and management experience 1 year of college for business
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years