- Location:Houston, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Hattie T.
- Houston, TX
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I love to fish/crab to enjoy the quietness on the water. I love to care for others and volunteer to assist with all ages.
- About Me
- I love to care for all ages of people. It brightens my life knowing I make my clients happy, secure, have trust, and that they know I am dedicated to me them. I take pride in caring for others. I'm a very dedicated person. I know how to handle tough situations/challenges. I have a friendly personality.
- CPR, First Aid/AED, Medical Assistant
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Cancer, Physically/Mentally Disabilities, MS, back injuries, HIV
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 Years