- Location:Williamsburg, VA
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Gayle B.
- Williamsburg, VA
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I enjoy spending time with my family. I love to read. I like the watching the movie The Grinch. I like going on vacation with nice beaches.
- About Me
- I feel I'm unique in my because of the care and compassion of my work. I enjoy the fact that I can help within the medical field and offer my 26+years of professional experience in this field. By me knowing and dealing with this type of care within my family I know I'll give them the same care I would like my family to receive.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I worked in a bakery decorating cakes, fast food, and child care.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years