- Location:Woodbridge, VA
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Gabrielle V.
- Woodbridge, VA
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I enjoy shopping for all sorts of different things.
I enjoy spending time with my husband who’s in the Army given he works a lot.
I have 2 kittens that we just bought because we just moved to the area.
- About Me
- Caring for the elderly is something I am passionate about. Making people feel better about themselves and making their lives even just a little better is why I do this kind of work. I’m an open book as well, a lot of my old residents loved talking to me and asking me questions.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I got my license at 16 so i’ve only ever done caregiving.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years