- Location:Hartsel, CO
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Emma F.
- Hartsel, CO
- Honey Bee
- I love to cook new recipes and also I enjoy doing makeup! Taking care of my dogs is also something I consider being a hobby whether it be taking them on walks or hikes or just teaching them new tricks and loving on them. Something else I enjoy is to make things and living spaces aesthetically pleasing! I am very talented artistically and also can cook very well.
- About Me
- I'm feel that I can provide excellent care and companionship. I have always been interested in participating in my community to the best of my abilities! I feel that caregiving has always been something that's interested me whether it be babysitting, teaching, pet sitting or working in a retirement home. I can assure quality care and companionship!
- Caregiving Experience
- Private Duty Senior Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Additional Experience
- Babysitting, animal caretaker, retail
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 1 Year
- “Emma has provided excellent companionship and care to my mom. She comes highly recommended. I have relied heavily on Emma for the medical visits to the doctor with my mom and she does an excellent job of keeping me abreast of what is going on. I am happy to have her.”